UNC-Chapel Hill Graduate

UNC-Chapel Hill Graduate

Saturday, July 2, 2011

ATTENTION: DRAMA ERUPTED



Abdul was talking to me a lot and Keemba became very angry. He was cursing Abdul out in their African language. In Keemba’s eyes, Abdul was trying to talk to me so I could take him back to America, Keemba caused a very big scene and stormed out of the restaurant. I apologized to Abdul for Keemba’s actions and left to get Keemba. I had to explain to Keemba that Abdul was simply interested in American culture and wanted to learn; the education system in Africa is far behind the American system. I also told Keemba that he acted like he owned me, and I did not like it. He told me that he works for the hotel that I reside at, and he is responsible for anything that happens to me, so he has to protect me. I told him that I appreciated his protection, but he should only protect me when I am in need, not when I am informing an African about America. Let’s just say that I am taking a break from any tours by Keemba because he is CRAZYYYYY!!!

1 comment: